Last modified on
Normally, orders are dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery within Toronto and GTA takes 1-2 business day.
Shipping rates are based on the weight and dimensions of your item.
Calculate a rate » (From: L6A 0A2)
Track your item online: CanadaPost.com » (by Tracking №)
- All orders, except light-weight packages (up to 150 g), are assigned to delivery confirmation, and are shipped insured via Canada Post expedited services. After your order has been sent, the tracking number (or the number of your order), an expected date of delivery, and the link to the Canada Post online data base to track your package online, are emailed.
- Delivery Standards: Toronto and GTA - 1-2 business days, other provinces 4-12 business days. Express post and Registered Letter Mail can be done for an additional charge. Please find the detailed information on shipping services and rates in
Canada Postal Guide.
For FedEx account holders: A shipping charge paid at the time of online check-out is credited within two business days if your item has been shipped using your FedEx account.
For assistance, to request additional shipping information, calculate a rate, or enquire about your shipment (24 hours Mon-Sat) please contact us online » or email your enquiry to Shipping@imrsheep.com », Tea House: Shipping@wiseteagarden.com » or online ».
All orders are shipped upon the receiving your payment, except special orders. If an ordered item is currently out of stock, you will be notified.
Shipments are prepared and sent every day except weekends.
- Xpresspost and FedEx items are shipped 24-7.
- A handling fee of $7.50 is charged for items shipped after 5 p.m. EDT.
- No shipments are sent on a day before any holiday in Canada.
We email two Notifications: Notification of your order placement; and after your order has been shipped, you will receive a Notification of Order Sent with all details of your shipment: tracking number, an expected date of delivery and the link to Canada Post database where you can track your package online.
When you shop online, a shipping rate of your order is calculated automatically.
- To calculate your shipping rate before ordering, please follow the link: Find a Rate (our postal code is L6A 0A2)
Orders of $350 and more are shipped postage free unless FedEx is required. An up to 10% of the net value shipping rate might be charged.
(Exception: FedEx account holders).
- Packaging & handling: $1.25, including vinyl or clear-frosted shoppers, and Tyvek catalogue envelopes. About 70% of packaging materials we use are biodegradable, and 100% recyclable.
Shipment redirection: We may ask for an additional payment if redirection of a shipment is requested. The extra quota is base on the shipping rates and requested postal service.
- Shipping Policy »
ORDERS WITHIN CANADA
are sent via:
Letter Mail (up to 500g): for printed materials only, starts from $1.34; delivery within 2 business days locally, 3 business days within a province, and 4 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
Expedited Parcel: delivery on the next business day locally, 2 to 3 business days regionally, and 4 to 7 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
The cheapest and fast enough insured mail with delivery confirmation and tracking, starts from $6.89.
Xpresspost, Priority: alternate shipping arrangements can be done for an additional charge. For FedEx account holders - freight-free, and a shipping charge paid at the time of online check-out is credited within two business days. Starts from $7.70.
For more details and rates, please refer to Parcel Services Guide » (*.pdf)
Postal Rates .pdf, Canada »
Do you ship internationally?
A: Recently, we ship within Canada. Please check our News for updates.
I would like to know if you have a retail location, where can we visit you?
A: Our Knitting Shop is currently online / mail-order. Pick-ups and in-store purchases are expected to be available from Winter 2016 - Spring 2017.
Please check our News for updates. Thank you for your interest in our products.
Copyright © 2005-2016 Irene & Mr.Sheep Co.®
All rights reserved. Website comments to
How to Order -
Tea House -
About us -
Information is updated daily.
Images, photography, and content are copyright protected.
Please do not use the visual content without our prior permission.